JamTheWire broadcasts videos from independent musicians only. Audiences get something new that's easy to access. JamTheWire shares donations with musicians & charities. Artists can increase the audience, raise everyone's profile & revenue potential by encouraging their fans to get on - and support - JamTheWire.
For Recording Artists: Getting exposure & making money is hard. Paying to get on Spotify, iTunes, etc. means competing with Big Music; good luck! Originals on YouTube, etc. only reach subscribers & live streaming mostly pays very little, & only while playing.
For Audiences: Music stations either have repetitive playlists from the same big-name artists or play what some algorithm decides you should hear. Finding new, unsigned artists requires a lot of searching on the generic video web sites.
JamTheWire is different. It broadcasts only independent artists' original videos on-line on multiple channels 24/7. Bringing everyone's artists & fans together raises all artists' profiles & audience donations are shared with its musicians & charities. It's a community that side-steps the music industry! Artists can start for free while still getting their portion of any revenue & can pay for other options.
• Always On: Artists' music videos available 24/7
• Get Revenue: Musicians share in audience donations
• Let's Entertain: Audiences instantly access diverse music channels
• Let's Help Out: Charities also benefit
• Let's Grow: Musicians & charities have incentives to promoting it
• Get Recognition: Audience sponsors can get their names up here
For more info, email us